pVACtools is a cancer immunotherapy tools suite consisting of the following tools:
- A cancer immunotherapy pipeline for identifying and prioritizing neoantigens from a list of tumor mutations.
- A tool for detecting neoantigens resulting from gene fusions.
- A tool designed to aid specifically in the construction of DNA-based cancer vaccines.
New in version 1.0.5¶
This is a hotfix release. It fixes the following issues:
- IEDB changed the format of combinatorial class II alleles to use
/as a delimiter instead of
-. DP alleles were previously fixed in pull request #85 but this failed to address DQ alleles. This version fixes this oversight.
- A browser-based user interface that assists users in launching, managing, reviewing, and visualizing the results of pVACtools processes.
- The pVACapi will provide a HTTP REST interface to the pVACtools suite.
Jasreet Hundal, Beatriz M. Carreno, Allegra A. Petti, Gerald P. Linette, Obi L. Griffith, Elaine R. Mardis, and Malachi Griffith. pVACseq: A genome-guided in silico approach to identifying tumor neoantigens. Genome Medicine. 2016, 8:11, DOI: 10.1186/s13073-016-0264-5. PMID: 26825632.